- Size run small, please choose one size larger than usual before ordering. Please use our size guide located on the left of the product image, do not use the Amazon size guide.
- Shipping by ePacket, usually 7-15 business days.
- Pandolah owns its own trademarks. The package contains Pandolah Tag
- The string on the back is adjustable, please try to adjust it to be more fit for your body.
- 2 Pieces, including 1 Corset , and 1 Matched G Strings
How to wear a tightlacing corset.
It might be helpful to have assistance the first time you try on your corset but dont worry with a little practice they are easy to put ion by yourself.
1. Loosen the corset by undoing the centre loops and pulling the back of corset apart 6-7″ but dont undo the laces at the bottom of the corset .
2. Undo the front busk and put the corset around you – just like you are putting on a belt .
3.Fasten the front bust starting at the top and work towards, make sure loops are fastened.
4.Gently pull the centre loops to the tighten your corset .
Corsets must be worn-in gently, if you tighten them up too much too quickly it can damage the corset. When you first put your corset on pull the lacing so it fits comfortably and snug but not too tight, after a while you should feel that the material has stretched slightly/your body has got used to the fit, so you will be able to tighten some more, this could happen a few times until you have it at its tightest fit. If you follow these instructions your corset should last a long while.