- Shadow Stripe Stretch Knit Hoodie Pouncho Outfit with Matching Low Rise Tights & Stretch Knit Bandeau
- Shadow Stripe Knit Gives the Illusion of Being Completely See Threw When In Fact Its Only Kinda See Threw :), Great For Layering
- Fashionable & Chic Perfect Statement Piece, Revealing Enough To Keep It Spicy While Staying Warm
- Knits Bread From The Dance Floor Made To Flow With Your Every Movement
- Durable Long Lasting Quality Retains Fit Wash After Wash, Designed to Flow to Your Every Movement with Grace & Comfort
Presenting the KD dance New York Stretch Knit Shadow Stripe Shadow Stripe Stretch Knit Hoodie Pouncho Outfit with Matching Low Rise Tights & Stretch Knit Bandeau. Sexy, Warm & Comfy the non support bandaau makes for easy color matching.
The Cocoon Top is cut with a longer curved back & shorter front exposing just enough skin to catch the eye while still modest & functional. For belly coverage try wearing a contrasting tank or leotard underneath for the same effect. Sexy, Unique & Comfortable.
KD dance was created in 1980 same year the original movie Fame was released by young dancers knitting pieces for fellow dancers while on tour with the Oakland Ballet.
Since then our timeless knit Ballet Tops, Shorts & Tights have been featured in Vogue, W, Allure, Harpers Bazaar, Glamour, Shape, Fitness & even Psychology Today, after all dancers are known to be fashionably deep.
Our fabric is blended to stretch, flow and accent your curves and unique sense of living in the moment beauty. Which is why, dancing or dinning in KD dance the beauty is you.
Seen here is Brooklyn, NYC Native Nicolle Velez the 2013 winner of the Miss Earth USA Beauties With a Cause Pageant, 5 7 wearing a Medium top & bottom. Please see our sizing chart above & feel free to write with any sizing questions.
Photography by Garvey Rich