- Please note : Just like any other human hair, some shedding should be expected. Our hair is of standard proportion and not of same length, which is similar with natural human hair.
- If you want to check the size of body wave,you should make the hair stretch to straight,instead of measuring the hair directly. The Sale is for one Weft but you can buy as many as you want by altering the quantity.
- Note:Weft 30grams,approx.6-8pcs will be full head;100grams, approx.1-2 pcs will be full head.
- 100% Brand New Human Hair, Weft / Extension Soft and Thicky Without clip
- Better Proportion and Most of Hair are Similar Length;High quality & Silky Soft; Body Wave,if you need straight ,please feel free to contact me .
Package Includes: 1x 100% Human Hair Weaving
How to Care For Human Hair Extensions
Be gentle. One of the most important things about hair extensions is that you have to baby them. When you are brushing your hair, be gentle. Without the proper treatment, your hair extensions will get damaged quickly.
Wash with moisturizing hair care products. This step is especially important if you are using hair extensions because the hair will not get any of the moisture from the natural oils your scalp produces. Moisturizing hair care products will keep your hair healthy. If you are longing for shine, use a serum. Many hair care products that promote shine have a drying affect on hair.
Don’t forget to deep condition. Once a week you want to deep condition your hair extensions. Leave it on the hair for approximately 20 to 30 minutes and rinse. This extra TLC will give your hair an extra moisturizing boost.
Keep those ends trimmed. No matter what you do, your hair extensions will inevitably get split ends. The best way to keep split ends from getting out of control is to regularly trim them. Trim the ends of the hair every 6 to 10 weeks. Keep in mind that you don’t want to trim too much, otherwise you will quickly lose the length of your hair. You can either do it yourself or have a professional trim them.
Use a heat protectant. Nowadays, just about everyone uses heated appliances on their hair. Whether it’s a blow dryer, curling iron or flat iron, they all have one thing in common: they damage your hair. If you want to make your extensions last, your best bet is to use a heat protectant whenever you use a heated appliance on your hair. This simple step will prevent breakage and keep your locks looking great a lot longer.