- Toxin Free, Fragrance Free, Paraben Free, Hypoallergenic, Biodegradable, Vegan, Cruelty-Free & Gluten Free
- Kid-Friendly nail polish
- Free of harsh, smelly chemicals that most nail polishes contain
- “3 Free” & Free of ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, nitrocellulose, acetone, and heavy metals
Your little girl can safely paint her pretty little nails with our Hopscotch Kids WaterColors Non-Toxic Kid-Friendly Nail Polish, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (sparkling silver). Hopscotch Kids WaterColors is the premier non-toxic, kid-friendly alternative to solvent-based nail polish. The formula contains a richer consistency for smoother application and better coverage. Free of the harsh, smelly chemicals that most nail polishes contain, helping condition your little one’s nails with long-lasting, vibrant color. A truly non-toxic nail polish.
In order to make your little ones tips and toes as adorable as can be, we recommend these simple steps to help our vibrant polishes stay on from playtime to bedtime and back again.
1. Remove any existing nail polish and buff nails.
2. If your child has dry, parched nails, you may experience chipping or streaking of your polish. To hydrate nails, simply apply a drop of jojoba oil to nail bed and buff. Buffing drives the natural oils into the nail so Hopscotch Kids WaterColors can adhere better.
3. Wash hands to rinse remover residue and buffing dust.
4. Apply 1-2 coats of polish. Allow about three minutes of dry time between coats to avoid streaking.
5. Finish with our top coat for a high gloss shine.
Please remember, this is a water-based nail product. While it dries to the touch in minutes, it needs a few hours to cure fully prior to prolonged exposure to water. We encourage painting tips and toes before your little ones hit the sack. While they are having sweet dreams, our polishes are curing to perfection overnight. If that’s not an option a warm blast from the hair dryer for a few minutes will do the trick.