Archive for category News
TGIF! The countdown to your weekend starts right after these clicks:
- PHOTO: Kate Winslet steps out with a growing baby bump – PEOPLE.com
- How to get a good night’s sleep with a new baby – TODAY
- A Florida teacher is fired after she puts out a fire at her daycare – Gawker
- VIDEO: Why parents should be more vigilant in crowded pools – The Stir
- 20 reasons Jimmy Fallon will excel at first-time fatherhood – HuffPost Parents
TGIF! The countdown to Father’s Day weekend starts right after these reads:
- PHOTO: Robert Downey Jr. comforts a crying young Iron Man fan – PEOPLE.com
- Five new books that are perfect for gift giving on Father’s Day – Parents.com
- Dad paralyzed after saving a little girl from drowning faces hospital bills without insurance – The Stir
- VIDEO: Dads-to-be wear pregnancy belts to feel their babies kick – ABC News
- Bill Clinton recalls the day he became a dad to daughter Chelsea – HuffPost Parents
Take a break this Wednesday and give our links a read:
- Is your child gifted? – Parenting.com
- Kid-friendly snacks to serve during the Super Bowl – lilSugar.com
- Man reunited with daughter who was adopted without his consent – ABC News
- ESSAY: Why grocery shopping is overwhelming as a mom – HuffPost Parents
- How big families make tiny living spaces work – Today Moms
Treat yourself to a Hump Day break with Wednesday’s recommended reads:
- Philip Seymour Hoffman: Kids should see bloody Hunger Games – Wall Street Journal
- Boy Scouts delay decision on admitting gays – Associated Press
- Seven-year-old Virginia boy brandished loaded handgun on school bus – HuffPost DC
- Alabama hostage Ethan celebrates sixth birthday at home – PEOPLE.com
- America’s falling fertility rate causing economic consequences – Wall Street Journal
Jennifer Garner and daughter Seraphina Rose Elizabeth, 4 next month, grab coffee — and some mommy-and-me time — in Brentwood, Calif. Friday morning.
Taking a break from filming The Dallas Buyer’s Club in New Orleans, the actress has been fitting in plenty of time with her family — including Violet Anne, 7, and Samuel Garner, 9 months — while home on the west coast.
“We both know we couldn’t do what we do without each other,” Garner, 40, told InStyle of husband Ben Affleck.
“Ben always says, ‘If you love it, we can make it happen.’”
RELATED: Jennifer Garner: Ben ‘Excels’ at Tea Time with Our Girls
They’re on top of the world!
Michael Strahan admires the view with 8-year-old twin daughters Isabella and Sophia on Thursday from atop New York’s Empire State Building, where he lit the iconic landmark green in honor of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
The new Live Kelly and Michael cohost — and honorable mention for PEOPLE’s Sexiest Man Alive – is also dad to Tanita, 20, and Michael Jr., 17.
RELATED: Michael Strahan Strips Down for PEOPLE’s Sexiest Man Alive Issue
Take a moment this Tuesday and give our links a click:
- Matt Damon: Having daughters has taught me girls are smarter – Today
- 13 possible names for Prince William and Kate Middleton‘s baby – HuffPost Parents
- ESSAY: Why caring for adult children is harder than babies – The New York Times
- Rosie Pope picks her favorite baby gifts – BreezyMama.com
- Nancy O’Dell creates app to teach kids compassion – ModernMom.com
Bruja/Pacific Coast News
After reportedly being denied permission to move with her daughter to France, a Thanksgiving Day brawl between ex Gabriel Aubry and her fianc Olivier Martinez — and subsequent emergency protection orders — it’s been a hard few weeks for the actress.
But on Thursday, Berry’s lawyer confirmed the former couple had reached “an amicable agreement” in regards to custody of their only child.
RELATED: Halle Berry & Gabriel Aubry’s Ongoing Custody Battle Explained in 5 Clicks
Give Wednesday’s links a click:
- How to tell if your baby is suffering from separation anxiety – Just the Facts, Baby
- Family claims they were kicked off flight because of son’s Down Syndrome – Fox News
- Is it appropriate to label clothing “plus-size” when it’s for kids? – Today
- Protein related to newborn brain development is impaired during c-sections – Parenting.com
- Postpartum depression more common in low-income homes – HuffPost Parents
Start your Thursday off right with our recommended reads:
- VIDEO: Hilary Duff shares how she keeps romance alive post-baby – SheKnows.com
- Sweden looks to extend mandatory paternity leave for new dads – Wall Street Journal
- What’s the ideal spacing between kids? – iVillage.com
- When moms and daughters are pregnant together – Yahoo! Shine
- 13 things to know about the Affordable Care Act – HuffPost Parents