Archive for category Uncategorized
What a pretty pink fashion princess!
Nicole Richie and her toned tummy were out in full force Wednesday night at the Simone Camille trunk show in El Lay.
The Candidly Nicole star donned a gorgeous bubblegum pink Ala a crop top with matching mini skirt and simple black pumps.
A fresh face, Cartier love bracelet, and a vintage Chanel necklace completed Nicole’s bubbly ensemble!
We can’t stand how candy coated cute this look is!
[Image via Amy Graves/WireImage.]
It certainly is a “Beautiful Day” – Michael Bubl is a dad!
The singer, 37, and his wife Luisana Lopilato, 26, welcomed son Noah via emergency c-section at 2:26 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 27 in Vancouver, Bubl announced via Instagram, sharing a photo of his family.
“Overjoyed and filled with gratitude at the arrival of our son,” the new dad writes.
After announcing he and the Argentine actress were expecting their first child, the dad-to-be couldn’t contain his excitement over pending parenthood.
“I had just found out [we were expecting]. It was the greatest day of my life, so I just said, ‘You know, I’m having a baby!'” Bubl shared when explaining why he first broke the baby news to Reese Witherspoon.
In March, the couple discovered they would welcome a son. “We have just come from the hospital and the sonogram was pretty clear – it’s a boy! We are thrilled,” Bubl said at the time.
Finding out the sex of their baby boy coincided with the selection of the new pope, who happened to be from Lopilato’s native country. “She said, ‘It’s a sign!’ But there is no way we are going to call him Frank, even if it did work well for Frank Sinatra,” the singer joked.
Although the couple debated about names, Bubl ‘s main priority is to always be present in his son’s life. “I just don’t want to look back and say, ‘God, I should have been there more,’ because I have a feeling that I’ll never look back and say, ‘Jeez, I should have worked more,'” he said.
Courtesy Bubl Family
– Anya Leon
Matt Cede o is a dad!
The Devious Maids star, 38, and his wife Erica Franco Cede o welcomed their first child on Wednesday, Aug. 7, she announced Tuesday on Twitter.
Along with her Tweet, the new mom shared son Jaxon Cruz Cede o‘s official announcement, which reveals he was born at 5:40 a.m., weighing 7 lbs., 13 oz and measuring 19 inches long.
“From heaven to us with great joy, we are proud to announce the birth of our baby boy!!!!” Franco Tweeted.
Although the couple – who wed in July 2009 – have only been parents for two weeks, Cede o and his costars are already planning play dates.
“Play dates with [Sebella] coming soon,” he Tweeted to Roselyn Sanchez‘s husband, Eric Winter. Added mom-to-be Paula Garces, “[and] my Antonio too.”
– Anya Leon
NOW That’s What I Call Music! USA is the next hot release from the biggest music brand in the world. American artists have always topped the UK charts so it makes sense that we should celebrate all the biggest hits on one definitive album.
Now That’s What I Call Music! USA has no less than over 60 of the biggest pop & R&B USA hits from our favourite artists from across the pond including Katy Perry, Robin Thicke, Maroon 5, Will.i.am, Jennifer Lopez, Bruno Mars, Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake right through to Vanilla Ice and MC Hammer.
We have three copies of the CD to give away to our readers. Check our the track list below and then enter for your chance to win!
1. Bruno Mars – Locked Out Of Heaven
2. Fun. feat. Janelle Mon e – We Are Young
3. The Black Eyed Peas – I Gotta Feeling
4. Will.i.iam – Bang Bang
5. LMFAO – Sexy And I Know It
6. Robin Thicke feat. Pharrell – Blurred Lines
7. Maroon 5 feat. Wiz Khalifa – Payphone
8. Katy Perry – Firework
9. Lady Gaga – Poker Face
10. Flo Rida – Good Feeling
11. Cee Lo Green – Forget You
12. Jennifer Lopez – On The Floor
13. B.o.B feat. Hayley Williams of Paramore – Airplanes
14, Ne-Yo – Let Me Love You (Until You Learn To Love Yourself)
15. Nicole Scherzinger – Don’t Hold Your Breath
16. Ke$ha – Die Young
17. Bridgit Mendler – Ready or Not
18. Kelly Clarkson – Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)
19. Usher – Scream
20. Chris Brown – Don’t Wake Me Up
1. Christina Perri – Jar Of Hearts
2. P!nk feat. Nate Ruess – Just Give Me a Reason
3. Alicia Keys – Empire State Of Mind (Part II)
4. No Doubt – Don’t Speak
5. The Killers – Human
6. Britney Spears – …Baby One More Time
7. Christina Aguilera – Genie in a Bottle
8. The Pussycat Dolls – Don’t Cha
9. Gnarls Barkley – Crazy
10. Scissor Sisters – I Don’t Feel Like Dancin’
11. The Black Eyed Peas – The Time (Dirty Bit)
12. will.i.am feat. Justin Bieber – #thatPOWER
13. Justin Timberlake feat. Timbaland – SexyBack
14. Gwen Stefani feat. Akon – The Sweet Escape
15. Demi Lovato – Heart Attack
16. Fergie – Big Girls Don’t Cry (Personal)
17. Nelly feat. Kelly Rowland – Dilemma
18. Fugees – Killing Me Softly With His Song
19. OneRepublic – Apologize
20. Owl City – Fireflies
21. The Lumineers – Ho Hey
1. Elvis vs JXL – A Little Less Conversation (JXL Radio Edit Remix)
2. Dandy Warhols – Bohemian Like you
3. Train – Drive By
4. Alien Ant Farm – Smooth Criminal
5. Lenny Kravitz – Are You Gonna Go My Way
6. Vanilla Ice – Ice Ice Baby
7. MC Hammer – U Can’t Touch This
8. Soulja Boy Tell’em – Crank That (Soulja Boy)
9. The Black Eyed Peas – Boom Boom Pow
10. Bobby Brown – Two Can Play That Game
11. Charles & Eddie – Would I Lie To You?
12. Toni Braxton – Un-Break My Heart
13. John Legend – Ordinary People
14. R. Kelly – Ignition Remix
15. Luniz – I Got 5 On It
16. Hanson – MMMBop
17. New Kids On The Block – You Got It (The Right Stuff)
18. N Sync – I Want You Back
19. Kris Kross – Jump
20. Backstreet Boys – Everybody (Backstreet’s Back)
To enter the competition, first like us on Facebook… Already a fan? You can skip this part.
And then send us your details by completing the form below…
- Location*EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWalesOther
- Answer (If Applicable)
The post Win: NOW That’s What I Call Music! USA CD appeared first on WhatCulture!.
Meet Finn Davey McDermott!
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott introduce their fourth child, posing inside the 10-week-old’s nursery in a set of recently released photos.
After a difficult pregnancy that included hospitalization and bedrest due to placenta previa, the actress delivered her son via c-section at 37 weeks.
“I would rub my belly and talk to Finn. I kept telling him, ‘We’re going to be fine’ and ‘I can’t wait to hold you,’” Spelling, 39, tells PEOPLE.
Now happy and healthy at home, Finn joins siblings Hattie, 13 months, Stella, 4, and Liam, 5 , as well as Jack, 14, McDermott’s son from a prior marriage.
Check back Monday, when PEOPLE.com will have an exclusive look at all of Finn’s nursery details.
From stripes to solids, we can’t get enough of Tamera Mowry-Housley‘s maternity fashions.
Posing for pictures during the NBC Summer 2012 TCA Tour on July 25, the mom-to-be was all smiles as she cradled her growing (boy!) belly.
Love Mowry-Housley’s effortless glam? You’re in luck. We’ve rounded up similar items — all under $45!
Finding a blazer to fit your belly can be tough, but LOFT‘s versatile Maternity Pima Cotton Cardigan($44.50) can easily transition you (and your bump!) from cool summer evenings to chilly fall mornings.
Be the blue belle of the ball (or maybe just date night!) in Liz Lange for Target‘s Maternity Knit Dress($28), which features flattering smocked detailing and stylish knotted straps.
Need a lift? With its super soft suede finish and classy peep-toe design, ASOS‘s Petal Platforms ($31) make for a timeless classic before andafter baby!
Bump up your mom-to-be bling factor with Torrid‘s sparkly Hematite Rhinestone Rondelle and Fireball Hoop Earrings($16.50).
– Anya Leon
Get the scoop before school starts. Join People.com Moms & Babies for a very special Facebook chat with GILT Baby & Kids general manager Rachel Jarrett and senior buyer Melissa Keswin on Tuesday!
From favorite colors for fall and the best fabrics for wear and tear to how to dress kids for the first day of school and which celebrity tots are inspiring trends, they know what’s cool in the children’s market.
Check out Gilt’s Facebook page on August 14 at 1PM ET – and make sure to bring all your burning style questions!